So lately in our bible study we have been talking about what qualities you look for in a spouse. I had the assignment of writing 20 qualities of a future spouse, and I had to provide a biblical reference for each one. I got all of my qualities from the book Proverbs. So here is what I came up with.
- A wise husband is kind and compassionate (12:10)
- A wise husband is honest (29:24)
- A wise husband is hard-working (12:11; 27:23-27)
- A wise husband is truthful (12:17,19)
- A wise husband exercises self-control (12:15; 16:32)
- A wise husband has a gentle tongue (12:18; 15:1-2,4)
- A wise husband is generous (14:21; 28:27)
- A wise husband is a man of integrity (19:1; 20:7)
- A wise husband is faithful and reliable (17:17; 29:3)
- A wise husband is forgiving (19:11)
- A wise husband is willing to admit he is wrong (28:13)
- A wise husband is humble (15:25,33; 16:18-19; 18:12; 29:23)
- A wise husband is not contentious, but a peacemaker (17:1; 18:1,19)
- A wise husband has control of his temper (14:29; 16:32; 17:27; 29:11)
- A wise husband is a man who avoids excesses (20:1; 23:20-21, 29-35; 31:3-9)
- A wise husband has a concern for others, especially the poor and the oppressed (29:7)
- A wise husband can keep a confidence (17:9; 26:20)
- A wise husband fears God and is obedient to His Word (13:13; 14:26; 16:20; 28:25; 31:30)
- A wise husband is not a jealous man (27:4)
- A The wise husband has a positive outlook on life (15:15; 17:22; 18:14)
So there it is! What do you guys think?(:
Hello! So Thanksgiving is just around the corner! Can you believe it? Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. (: What are some of your favorite things about Thanksgiving? Mine would have to be the food, bring able to get together with my friends and family, the food, having a break from school, the food…. did I mention the food? (:
One of my favorite things to do in the month of November is our thankful tree. Basically we would take a poster of a tree, and paper leaves. Each day you would write one thing you are thankful for on a leaf and stick it onto the poster.
Well one of the many things I am thankful for is……….
My cousin, Aria.
This crazy girl was my first best friend.
We always have the best time when we get together. When we get together, there is no telling what crazy thing we will do! There is never a boring moment when she is around.
Aria is also the first person I turn to when something goes wrong. If I’m having a bad day or having guys problems, she never fails to make me smile.
So what is something, (or someone) you are thankful for?
So I had prom!
My brother and cousin both came along!
And here we are!
Here was my outfit! You like it?🙂
This was at the Prom.
We had a awesome time, danced all night and made new friends!
I can’t wait until the next prom. (Which just might be this fall!)
Hello everyone! So I have not been active in my blog for a little while! I have been super busy with my school work (I graduate May 2014 so I have a lot of work to do).
I have been babysitting my neighbor’s son.🙂
I also had prom, and some beauty pageants!🙂
So yeah, I have been busy!
But I am going to try to write more often!
January 10th, Big O turned 8. And for her party, she had a costume party.
Here is the birthday girl! She was dressed as a princess.
Lovebug dressed as a bride…
Aria was also a princess…
And i did a 80’s theme in my costume
Big Dude was some kind of an army dude (of course!)
Aria stole my camera!
We all had a great time. Big O loved all of her gifts, but her favorite was the violin! She has been begging mom for lessons for years now. Ever since she saw one of our friends playing it in church.
And so now Big O will finally be able to play!
I got to spend the other day with my cousin, Aria. We had a great time too (we usually do!)
Here is me and my Aria.
We went out to eat at Applebees, one of your favorite places to eat.
“She stole my drink!”
My mom and Aria in the Target parking lot.
Me looking hot while trying on sunglasses at Target…
Aria looking hot while trying on sunglasses at Target…
Got myself a Java chip at Starbucks (My favorite)
And then, after our fun-filled day with Aria, we headed home. On the way home, we saw this…
This is Tow Mater (From the movie Cars) LOL
So a very fun day.
So today for lunch, I decided to make pancakes. But, we had no eggs. At all.
So began my pancake adventure!
Here is the recipe I used:
- 4-1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup white vinegar
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 6 egg
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- cooking spray
Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to “sour”.
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Whisk egg and butter into “soured” milk (but I didn’t have any eggs, so I just added the butter)
Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients
and whisk until lumps are gone (and there in the back ground is big O)
Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.
And here is my finished masterpiece! That is powered sugar on top, because we never have syrup in our house! LOL
And, they turned out pretty good! Mom, Dad, and all my siblings loved them. :D